Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Well done!

I've loved RAB ever since the day I first stumbled upon it. Number 22 is no exception. And how did you get permission from the band?! I love them!

Dave responds:

I emailed 'em!

*facepalm*

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Epic

I'm a longtime fan of the Decline series, and I only recently revisited your bios, and I realized you guys, with the exception of Tom, were 16; my age! I didn't realize 16 year olds could make such a great series. I really wanted a DoVG 4... If there's any chance of one, please make it!

Kids These Days Kids These Days

Children are freaking sad... Fuck the Jonas Brothers, the Elderly are back!

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Woah

That's terrifying. Well done!

Dont download this song Dont download this song

Yay

I love this song. For all of you who don't "get it", Weird Al made this as a satire. All that talk of downloads hurting the artists and stuff. You can realize this when he sings, "How can I afford another solid gold Humvee. And diamond-studded swimming pools, these things don't grow on trees..." I love it nonetheless. Also, I downloaded this song... From Limewire...

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Amazing!

I have to say, sir, that you are the master of Weird Al music video-ness! Keep 'em coming! The song is great too.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Loved It!

I am a little bit of a fanboy of this stuff, but still. Do the characters have names? Cuz I think I love them!

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Nice...

It's amazingly juvenile, but just as funny. Also, that picture of Kermit is eternally scarring.

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

Nice

I liked the Doc Ock part the best, probably.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Wow

Honestly, the first time I watched this, I was pissed off... I love Lemon Demon. But I watched again, for some reason, (I don't know what possessed me to watch it again) and I actually laughed...