Intruder Combat Training Intruder Combat Training

It's pretty fun, although because somebody compared it to Call of Duty, I couldn't help but notice that it seems to be plagued with the same issue of constantly spawning right in front of enemies...

Perspective Perspective

It was short, but an interesting experience.
I really enjoyed the poignant story that comes together in the end.

MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia MeetnFuck Robot 2:Selexia

I was confused at first, but then I realized something: this is obviously a parody, guys. To my "colleague" or whatever who gave no stars, realize that it was meant to be this way. Bravo, Piktack and Stupor.

Charlie Buchanan: Job Charlie Buchanan: Job

I honestly didn't understand why this was a game instead of, say, an animation. The joke here is that the main character doesn't give a shit, and that's really better suited to animation rather than this game thing.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

The Movefastinator The Movefastinator

It's a fun, different little game. It should have been made a little clearer that you can't go in the same direction twice in a row, and it could have been longer, but what you have is a decent quickly played game.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

A Masterpiece!

I really loved it, as well as :the game:. One thing though: when I try to access some of the extras, the game opens the REPLAYING the game screen and it keeps popping up with the gong... It won't do anything else...

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Annoying Jumps

The jump controls were a bit tricky to master, but other than that, it's a pretty good game.

A Typical Wednesday A Typical Wednesday

It's OK

Just when you die, there's so many bullets on screen that when you re-spawn, you die right away. Love the Sonic 2 Chemical Plant music!

lint lint

Final Level Glitch

I loved it overall, but I got caught in the crushy block thing at the end because I jumped up into its path... I also like Lint better than Moss.

Gray: Lines Gray: Lines

It's ok...

I really wanna turn on rave mode, but I can't figure out how to pause... Halp!